Name: Carol Shepherd
Business Name: CG Shepherd Realty, LLC
City, State: Grantham, NH
Specialty: Residential Homes, Condos and Waterfront Property
- When did you start working in the field?
- What made you decide you wanted to pursue this career path?
I lived in a starting community known as Eastman and my husband was a builder, so it was great to be a part of this community’s growth. At a time in my life when I was settled down and raising my boys, a career in real estate provided a way for me to help people through one of the most significant decisions and transactions of their lives.
- Who/what was the biggest influence when you were starting on this path? My husband, Ron, and his expertise in the industry.
- What is the favorite aspect of your career? Working with home buyers and sellers and knowing the local real estate communities and inventory on the real estate market really well to help my clients make wise decisions.
- What sets you apart from others in your field?
The ability to listen to home buyers and know what they are looking for in a home.
- What are your 2015 Goals?
Do more on Twitter.
- Please provide your Social Media Links and Website Links and send a picture with your completed Spotlight:
- Additional Comments:
I List! I Market! I Sell!
I’m with my clients every step of the way, helping them understand the process and helping the transaction to go as smoothly as possible.