City, State: Arlington, Washington
Specialty: Residential, vacant land, new construction & re-sale, homes on acreage
- When did you start working in the field? 1988
- What made you decide you wanted to pursue this career path? Love & passion for fulfilling home buyers & seller’s dreams.
- What is the favorite aspect of your career? Creating smooth results and making new friends along the way. Everyday is different and I embrace the challenges in any given market.
- What sets you apart from others in your field?
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the marketplace
- Experienced full time agent since 1988
- Specialized Realtor designations. CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- What are your 2015 Goals? To fulfill all my clients both home buyers & sellers needs with passion & enthusiasm. Also to continue to keep in contact with my many loyal past clients and share my appreciation for their continued referrals that are the reason for my years of success. Love & passion for fulfilling home buyers & seller’s dreams.
- Please provide your Social Media Links and Website Links and send a picture with your completed Spotlight: website: pattyweeda.com facebook/patty.weeda
- Additional Comments: I truly enjoy mentoring new real estate agents that are just coming into the business. I also pride myself in staying current in all of todays technology and on-line marketing.