City, State: Arlington, Washington
Specialty: Residential, vacant land, new construction & re-sale, homes on acreage
- When did you start working in the field? 1988
- What made you decide you wanted to pursue this career path? Love & passion for fulfilling home buyers & seller’s dreams.
- What is the favorite aspect of your career? Creating smooth results and making new friends along the way. Everyday is different and I embrace the challenges in any given market.
- What sets you apart from others in your field?
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the marketplace
- Experienced full time agent since 1988
- Specialized Realtor designations. CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- What are your 2015 Goals? To fulfill all my clients both buyers & sellers needs with passion & enthusiasm. Also to continue to keep in contact with my many loyal past clients and share my appreciation for their continued referrals that are the reason for my years of success.Love & passion for fulfilling home buyers & seller’s dreams.
- Please provide your Social Media Links and Website Links and send a picture with your completed Spotlight: website: pattyweeda.com facebook/patty.weeda
- Additional Comments: I truly enjoy mentoring new agents that are just coming into the business. I also pride myself in staying current in all of todays technology and on-line marketing.