About David Slack
* Full time professional Realtor & Real Estate Consultant. My commitment to you to work with you and understand your goals. My three most important roles are CONSULTING, NEGOTIATING aggressively on your behalf, & OVERSEEING all transactional details.
* Producer. Have consistently outperformed market, more than doubling sales volume each year in business.
* Community expert in Barrington, Kildeer, Long Grove, Lake Zurich, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Mount Prospect
* Knowledgeable. Specialize in the marketing and sales of all types of residential properties, joining B&W relocation team. Listed, sold, shown properties all over Lake, Cook, DuPage, and McHenry Cos., and the city of Chicago.
* Buyer's Agent. As an ABR (Accredited Buyer's Rep), your partner & biggest advocate, committed to the same consulting, negotiating, & transactional roles I bring to my sales clients. My role is not to sell a home to you but to help you achieve your goals.
* Skilled Negotiator. As a CREN (Certified Real Estate Negotiator) the ability to negotiate effectively is one of the most critical skills that clients are looking for in a real estate professional, and one they value most highly.
* Investment specialist. A successful track record working with buyers to take advantage of below market value opportunities (including foreclosure, REOs) for rental properties, renovation and resale, or a primary residence.
* Communication, credibility, integrity, honesty. The bedrock of our partnership. A comfort level with the way I do business, that I am on top of the market, and my honesty.
Technology - Fully utilize B&W's great technology foundation to maximize the marketing of your home.
* B.S. Finance/Acctg University of Illinois, MBA Lake Forest GSA, 30 year career as Finance Executive in public and private companies
Call me and we can discuss how I can help you achieve your goals. My objective is to exceed your expectations and establish long term professional relationship with you.