About Haydn Piper
My desire is to help people solve their Real Estate problems through; full commitment to people's goals; inventive deal making; creative negotiations; knowledge based decision making; and imaginative wealth strategies. All things are done with Integrity!
BIO & History:
High School Diploma, 1964 - Victoria, B.C. Canada
BSME, 1973 - Walla Walla College, College Place, Wa.
MBA, 1998 - City University , Bellevue, Wa.
31 years as a Mechanical Engineer
In chronological order, I have worked for:
* Hyster Company, Portland Oregon ? Designing Lift Trucks
* Kramer Construction, Gresham, Oregon - Built 13 homes in one year
* Pacific Western Systems, Elko, Nevada - Designing Silicon Processing Equipment
* Tektronix, Beaverton, Oregon - Designing Silicon Test Equipment
* Sailboards Hood River, Hood River, Oregon - Windsurfing Store Manager
* CD Medical, Portland, Oregon - Dialysis and Life Support System Design
* Meridian Wireless, Beaverton, Oregon - Cellular Telephone Design
* Phillips and Company, Portland, Oregon - Stockbroker-in-training
* Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon - Test Equipment Design
* Intel Corporation, Chandler, Arizona - Mechanical Project Manager
* Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon - Test Fixture Design
* Kulicke & Soffa, Gilbert, Arizona - Test Probe Solutions Design
* Keller Williams, Mesa, Arizona - Real Estate
As a former Mechanical Engineer I get great satisfaction helping small and start-up companies find a place to build their dream.
But Buying or Selling a home, an Investment, Land, or Commercial Property is a major project and should be treated as one. My first-hand experiences, from buying to selling; from building to remodeling, from design to build, from project management to research; and from negotiating to problem solving; I bring a unique set of 'tools' to Real Estate. Now I am learning additional tools with Keller Williams.