Answer for "Do I need Earthquake Insurance?"

Sonya  Jones-Ingram real estate agent
  eXp Realty Georgia Associates

If you live in an Earthquake zone. Yes! Typically most homeowners insurance insurance coverage would apply as rider. If it is not available under your homeowners insurance you will need to buy a separate policy.

Have a question or comment?
We're here to help.

*** Your email address will remain confidential.

Related Insurance Questions


Related Insurance Glossary Terms