Managing Partner - James F. Kerr
• Founded Labrador Real Estate Team, LLC in 2002
• “A Buyer’s & Seller’s Best Friend”
• Over 15+ Years of Professional Real Estate Experience
• B.S. Materials Engineering from Virginia Tech
Advantage Client ~ My B.S. Engineering Degree from Virginia Tech has proven invaluable to both Buyers and Seller – as my ability to “crunch numbers” and dissect property values gives me a clear advantage when negotiating
Further ~ after 15 years’ of experience has given be a vast knowledge base that sometimes includes intricate and complex transitions – provides my Team/Me with the ability to deal with any difficulty arising in any kind of real estate transactions. Rest assured more than 99.5% of my transactions make it closing.
• Equally adept at working with Buyers or Sellers
• Well-seasoned Real Estate Veteran with a broad range of experience
• Vast knowledge base gained through intricate real estate transactions
• Exceptional Negotiating Tactics & Personal Skills
• Relationship Building & Creative Networking and Marketing Scripts
• “Personable, Knowledgeable, Reliable”
• Typical Primary Price Range is from $250,000 to $2,000,000
• Inventory Focus is SFH, Townhomes, Condos, New Construction
• Land & Purchase of Small Commercial Business Condos.
• Markets Served at Loudoun, Arlington, Fairfax, Alexandria, Clarke Counties
• Licensed in Virginia by Coldwell Banker Residential Services
New Home Construction Expert – worked with Many Local & National Builders
• Toll Brothers
• Van Metre
• Mitchell & Best
• NV Homes
• Closed more than 50 new construction transactions
Relocated more than 60 Clients to the DC Metro Area
• Business Executives
• Active Military Personnel
• FBI, Secret Service & DOJ
• School Teachers
• Professional Sports Athletes
• IT Professionals
SFR Designation by the NAR – Certified Distressed Sales
• Performed More than 50 Distressed Sales
• Short Sales
• #1 Individual Agent and #2 in Units Closed for in 2016
• National Recognition by being **Ranked in the Top 2% Nationally for all Agents in North America**
• Sold More than $30,000,000 in Real Estate over the Last 24 Months
• Numerous Brokerage Awards including multiple Top Team & Individual
Labrador Real Estate
Jim Kerr represented us for both the sale of our existing home in Ashburn, VA and purchase our new home in Leesburg, VA.
The purchase of our Leesburg home was contingent on the sale of our ...
Jim was very helpful, especially answering our many questions since we were coming out of state. He promptly answered all calls. After we conveyed to him our likes and dislikes he was very thorough ...
My husband and I had a very positive experience working with Jim to sell our house. He was very supportive through the entire process. He offered advice and recommendations while not pushing us to do ...