About Joyce Smith
- Over 18 years Real Estate Experience with Watson Realty Corp.
- Member of Northest Florida Association of REALTORS
- Member of Florida Association of REALTORS
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- GRI-Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- Broker-Associate License in 2006
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist
- Consistent Top Producer
- Silver Pinnacle Winner, President's Club Winnder
- Clay County Safe Animal Shelter Supporter
- 20 Years prior experience with Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
- Hobbies: Travel, Outdoor & water activites.
Born in IL, I moved to Florida at age 7, and grew up in Tarpon Springs, on the Gulf coast of FL. I lived the the Tampa Bay area until moving to the Jacksonville area in 2000. These days, Reggie, my Dachshund, is the little one at my house.
I started in Real Estate within 3 months of moving to Jacksonville and after 16 years I still can't imagine doing anything else. It's wonderful to meet so many interesting people from all over the United States and countries all over the world and help them find their 'NEW" home here or to help them to sell a home as they move on to their next adventure! Through the transactions, many of my customers have become friends.
I am a long time supporter of the Safe Animal Shelter of Clay County and have sponsored a yearly event, PET PHOTOS WITH SANTA, since 2001 to raise funds for the many dogs and cats in need.
'I'm eternally grateful to Joyce-she followed up on all her promises & she never gave up even when I did! '
'I felt very comfortable with her and she made our home purchase a pleasing experience'
'She helped sell our home quickly and professionally'
'Friendly, honest, trustworthy....Always available during the process.'
'Very friendly and helpful. and professional. She made selling a house long distance very easy'
'Joyce's Personal Service was outstanding!'
'Very efficient and quick closing. Easy to work with.'
'Honesty, promptness, nice to work with and very professional'
'When it comes to Joyce Smith, no improvement required.'
'Very cooperative and knowledgeable about whole process'
'Market savvy, dependable and honest.'
'Joyce was on top of everything. Very efficient!'
'Outstanding in all areas!'
'Joyce made buying and selling a pleasure. She kept her smile even when things became crazy!'