Do I Need Earthquake Insurance

Answer for "Do I need Earthquake Insurance?"

Chemikia  Johnson
  Keller Williams Realty

If you live in an Earthquake zone. Yes! Typically most homeowners insurance insurance coverage would apply as rider. If it is not available under your homeowners insurance you will need to buy a separate policy.

Have a question or comment? We're here to help.

*** Your email address will remain confidential.

Search Real Estate FAQ

Related Real Estate FAQ

Related Real Estate Glossary Terms