Commercial insurance is designed to help protect many of the risks your business can face, including:
- Damage or destruction to your business vehicles.
- Certain liability exposures resulting from the operation of your business vehicles.
- Damage or destruction to your office equipment or inventory.
- Loss of income in case you have to close-up shop temporarily because of a covered loss.
- Certain business related liability exposures such as, wrongful entry or search, libel, slander and even certain offenses arising out of your business's advertising.
- Risks to your cargo while in transit or storage.
- Theft or loss of tools and equipment.
- Crime coverage including robbery, burglary, even employee dishonesty.