google bot detected
On the wall of my office is a framed list called " Suggestions for Success " by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.:
* Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
* Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
* Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
* Be forgiving of yourself and others.
* Have a grateful heart.
* Persistence, persistence, persistence.
* Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
* Commit yourself to constant improvement.
* Commit yourself to quality.
* Be loyal.
* Be honest.
* Be a self-starter.
* Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
This is my goal for what I do in real estate. If you feel this way too, call me.