Country Dining image

I SPEAK


English

About Erik Smith

Erik brings 15-years of marketing experience! He has a Bachelor's degree from Quinnipiac University, with a major in Marketing. As well as, an MBA from Fairfield University -- Erik was named the "2015 Regional Rookie-of-the-Year" for Wiechert Realtors Regional Properties -- Erik has a true passional for real estate. His motto is "Give me 5% of your confidence, I'll earn the other 95%". Erik was born & raised in Milford and knows the surrounding areas extremely well. 

 

As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:

Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home

Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.

Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Orange Post Rd

Erik Smith

Erik Smith

1-203-321-9846

Contact agent

 

Get in touch

Address icon

Address

236 Boston Post Rd , Orange - CT 06477

Phone icon

Phone

1-203-321-9846
Office: 1-203-215-9846

working hours icon

Real Estate Glossary Terms

  • Laches

    The" Doctrine of laches" is the failure to timely assert one's rights or a claim in a given matter. The failure to take action on a timely basis misleads an adverse party that no breach has occurred. For example, an adjacent property owner constructs a roadway across the neighbor's property to gai ...

  • Impaired Risk (substandard Risk)

    In life and health insurance, person whose physical condition is less than standard or who has a hazardous occupation or hobby. For example, an applicant with a history of strokes is regarded as an impaired risk. Some substandard insurance companies specialize in insuring substandard risks, applying ...

  • Insurance Risk

    Coverage for exposures that exhibit a possibility of financial loss. ...

  • Memorandum Clause

    Provision in ocean marine cargo policies to limit an insurance company's liability for partial losses; the company has liability only for losses that exceed a stipulated percentage of the value of the cargo. ...

  • Ocean Marine Insurance, War Risks

    Coverage on cargo in overseas ships for war-caused liability excluded under standard ocean marine insurance. Not covered is cargo awaiting shipment on a wharf, or on ships after 15 days of arrival at a port. Confiscation of the cargo by a government is covered. Most policies have an automatic termin ...

Real Estate FAQ

Stay connected with me

Facebook

Facebook

Twitter

Twitter

Linkedin

Linkedin

Pinterest

Pinterest

Instagram

Instagram

My credentials

RealEstateAgent.com member badge
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
REALTOR®
The Multiple Listing Service Mark

Testimonials

Find us