Your Real Estate Mentor
**** NOTE: NOT ALL MY LISTINGS OR PAST SALES ARE ON THIS PROFILE. ****
Bilingual in ENGLISH and ESPAÑOL.
EXPERIENCE / Certified
- 2015 Presidents Award Winner
- 2015 & 2016 Top Producers Club
- 2015 & 2016 Circle of Honor for Sales
- Leading RE Sales Specialist (LSS)
- Foreclosure (REO) Specialist
- Gold Key Certification (GKC) - Excellence in Professionalism
- New Construction, Pre-Owned Home Sales & Vacation Property Experience
- Certified Notary and Signing Agent (Mobile Closer)
- 3 Years Short Sale & Modification LAW FIRM Experience (Consultant & Negotiator)
- Certified Interior Decorating
- 15 Years Insurance Experience (Prior 2-20 & 2-15 Licensed Agent)
- Former Financial Analyst & Mortgage Consultant
- Over 30 Years in Sales & Marketing
My years of experience benefit my customers in every facet of the transaction from listing your property to marketing. From Preparation to Closing! As a Realtor and Signing Agent, I have a much clearer understanding of the closing documents and the process. As a Mentor for other agents, I'm up to date on the most recent rules, regulations and marketing techniques & trends.
The agent you choose should be knowledgeable, honest and professional. My success is based on personal referrals. Let me make you one of my satisfied customers!
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association (ORRA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (HCCMO)
- Professional Association of Notaries Public (PANP)
- VP for North Central Fl Indian Motorcycle Riders Group CHAPTER
Always do the right thing.
Value Relationships above all.
Innovate and have fun!
632 Lemonwood Ct , Altamonte Springs - FL 32714
Get in touch with Georgina O'Bryan, Broker.
Buying off the plan is viewed by many, including home owners and investors, as a smart way to get a new property. But, like any investment, there are advantages and disadvantages to think about. In this article, we take a look at some of these as well as some of the action’s buyers can take to minimize the risks of any potential pitfalls. What does it mean ...
Organizing and attending a house showing can be an intimate and unique experience for both parties. After all, homeowners show a piece of their former personal life to strangers. At the same time, home buyers are offered a glimpse into someone else’s private life together with their personal effects. Also, they should imagine how their lives would look and feel in ...
When it’s time to say goodbye to an old home and move on with a clean slate, no one wants the transit period to last forever. Getting on track with your new plans can be delayed by a home that’s hard to sell. And who wants that goey feeling of being stuck, unable to move on? A house sitting on the market for too long can make it difficult to plan for the ...
Situation in which pledged property is held by a person or entity until the loan is paid. ...
Also called Consumer Credit Protection Act of 1969 or Regulation Z. A federal statute protecting buyers. The key provision is that both the dollar amount of finance charges and the annual percentage rate (APR) must be disclosed before extending credit. The finance charge includes a disclosure of the...
Amount awarded by a government when a person's property is condemned and he must move....
In health insurance, the number of days for which benefits are paid to the named insured and his or her dependents. For example, the number of days that benefits are calculated for a calendar year consist of the days beginning on January 1 and ending on December 31 of each year....