We realize that you have your choice of hundreds of Realtors when you decide to buy or sell a home. So the question becomes, "why should I hire you over some other Realtor?" At the Voorhees Group WE'RE DIFFERENT. And here's why....
1) We are responsive. I understand how frustrating it can be for a home seller or a home buyer, when you can't get a timely answer to your questions. We make it a priority to return your calls and emails quickly.
2) We listen. We communicate how you want, not how we want. Your preference is what's important, and we cater to you.
3) We're local. I live in Johns Creek and I've been working in the North Fulton area including Alpharetta, Roswell and Milton for 30 years, and you will be working directly with me.
4) When I represent you, I fight for you, negotiate hard for you, and ensure your interests are protected. Decades of experience helping buyers and sellers has refined my negotiating skills which helps ensure that you get the best possible price when you sell your home, and the best possible price when you buy.
5) We're reliable. We will make every possible effort to ensure you are not just satisfied with our services, but become fans of our services. And, we want you to feel confident in recommending us to your family and friends, and rest easy knowing that they are in good hands.
8450 Holcomb Bridge Rd. , Alpharetta - GA 30022
Jul 26, 2017
He helped us find the perfect home ... coming from out of state, with very specific requests! It was an impossible task, or so we thought, and were pleased beyond belief with the knowledge and professionalism Jay expressed while finding us the perfect home!
Oct 16, 2012
I cannot say enough good things about Jay. He helped us get through a very tough short sale and was with us every step of the way. He helped us find the perfect home for us, kept in touch through phone and email constantly, kept us up to date as to the goings-on involved with the various steps of a short sale and was extremely kind and patient with us through all of it. I would recommend Jay to anyone in need of an experienced realtor!
Oct 01, 2013
We were moving across the country to an area we did not know very well. Having only a single weekend to find a home, we were quite stressed. Jay identified all the right properties for us to see and quickly understood what we were looking for. After a while Jay was able to identify our likes and dislikes before we even said them.
Once we picked a house, Jay went well above and beyond our expectations. He worked with the seller to identify warranties and to get some corrections made to the property. He even went further and contacted the companies to get warranty work scheduled, or warranties transferred to us.
Finally, Jay found some neighbors with children of similar age to ours and got us in contact about School, kid activities and more. As a result of that, less than a week after we have moved in we have already connected with neighbors, our son is in sports, and scouts.
We could not have had a better moving experience! We highly recommend Jay as a realtor.
Oct 17, 2013
Jay was helpful in showing us numerous homes. He was very patient until we found the home that was right for us. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a reliable and honest realtor.
Jul 29, 2017
Jay worked very hard on the sale of our home. He had great advice for quick turn improvements to enhance the value. He provided a constant stream of prospective buyers. Overall Jay was a wonderful resource to get the most value from our home. We highly recommend Jay!!
Get in touch with Jay Voorhees, CRS.
Artificial intelligence in real estate has evolved into a valuable resource within the property industry. This cutting-edge technology reshapes how properties are bought, sold, managed, and even built. With its ability to process considerable amounts of data and perform complex tasks with remarkable precision, AI in real estate is revolutionizing the entire ...
There’s been an ongoing “war” between the young and old since the dawn of humankind. The more experienced elderly have the advantage of practical wisdom on their side. At the same time, the rookie generation will constantly go against “the outdated” traditions (let’s call it the Protocol) and try walking their own path. This ...
The real estate industry is a fascinating and exigent world. When navigating this niche, struggles and challenges will appear along the way. But don't worry; the real estate world is not only about challenges but also opportunities. If you want to understand how to succeed in commercial real estate, you need to know that it requires an approach that is both strategic and ...