google bot detected John Campobasso | Keller Williams Realty

About John Campobasso

With over 31 years of experience. My team and I at Keller Williams Team Realty look forward to helping you with all of your real estate needs.

We believe in the client for life philosophy.

Welcome to the best resource for searching for homes, provided by John A Campobasso, and His H. I. T Team ( Honesty ,Integrity & Trust ) at Keller Williams Realty

A home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of the walls. It is about how you feel when you walk through the front door. And the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there. Raising your family or just enjoying life. Home is were the heart is

This is about more than real estate. It is about your life and your dreams.

Different by Design

Keller Williams Realty takes a different approach to real estate, one that is built on personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. John Campobasso,and his team utilizes the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed your expectations. More importantly, we listen and that means we find solutions that are tailored to you.

Thanks for starting your real estate search with us.

This website www.MyNorthwestSuburbs.com is full of information for you whether you are looking to buy, sell or invest. After you have had the chance to review this information, contact me 1-888-221-SOLD ( 7653) so we can tell you more about how we can help.Give us 1% of your trust and confidence and we will earn the other 99% .

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Warmest Regards John A Campobasso H.I.T Team Realty ( Honesty Integrity & Trust ) Keller Williams 1-888-221-SOLD ( 7653) info@kwnwonline.com www.MyNorthwestSuburbs.com

Keller Williams Realty

John Campobasso

John Campobasso

1-847-241-2217

Contact agent

Get in touch

Address

800 E. Northwest Hwy. #200
Palatine, Cook - IL 60074

Phone

1-847-241-2217
Office: 1-847-241-2217

Stay connected with me

Google+

Google+

Facebook

Facebook

Twitter

Twitter

Linkedin

Linkedin

Pinterest

Pinterest

My credentials

Certified Distressed Property Expert Designation (CDPE) Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO) REALTORĀ® The Multiple Listing Service Mark

Testimonials

Find us