About Maureen K. Flavin
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you because it takes more than LUCK to buy or sell a home:
- I am a creative and resourceful Real Estate Broker with the backing of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage,
- I am responsiveness and respectful of your time,
- I can meet your communication needs whether its texts and paperless or good old-fashioned phone calls and reports,
- I have the right technology to help you buy and sell in today’s market incorporating all types of social media,
- I am a skilled artist and can stage your home to its best advantage,
- I have lived in Chicagoland for 30 years and know what it is like to live in the City of Chicago and make the ‘big move’ to the suburbs for family,
- I believe in Open Houses to showcase and market my clients’ homes,
- I am a strong negotiator and work to meet your expectations,
- I am a full service broker and support my clients to the Closing Table.
- I am here to make your biggest financial decision easier because it takes more than luck to find what your next home!
Give me a call and we can talk or text about what you want and how I can give you the best service!
- Performed environmental research and development for a large chemical company and supported a large hospital supply/ pharmaceutical company by managing environmental cleanup projects, reducing liability by controlling hazardous waste generation and by product production.
- Operated an environmental consulting business for over 23 years. Providing guidance to large and small companies regarding their environmental liabilities.
- Technical Project Manager for a large CERCLA Site for over twenty-five years involving the management of engineering consultants and contractors, businesses, agency communications and finances.
- Innovator and designer of various systems and processes to reduce and eliminate the environmental impact of products and minimize waste generation. Focus on the reduction of energy consumption.
- Managed several whole house remodeling projects for significant financial benefit.
- Outdoor Enthusiast. Enjoys hiking, skiing, kayaking, sailing, swimming, etc.,
- Skilled Artist & Textile Designer. Enjoys oil painting, gardening, tailoring and decorating,
- Engaged School and Community Volunteer,
- Active Downers Grove Resident & Parent
- M.S., Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1987
- BS., Civil Engineering, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1985
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Illinois No. 475.176698
- Accredited Home Staging Professional (ASP), 2017
- Smart Home Agent, 2017