Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Carolina Premier Properties
Five Things You May Not Know About Oscar:
1. His slight accent reveals that Oscar was born in El Salvador.
2. He arrived to the United States in August 1988. Few years later he became a US citizen.
3. Oscar got his real estate license in 2005. In 2011 he joined RE/Century 21 Sweyer & Associates, where he works to this day.
4. Oscar met his wife Vitia in New York, in 1998
5. Oscar and his family spend every Christmas with his wife's family.
What makes Oscar such a successful Realtor? As his clients confirm, it's his enthusiasm, energy, and honesty.In this market, the right agent makes all the difference.
1612 Military Cutoff Rd #200 , Wilmington - NC 28403
Get in touch with Oscar Garcia .
If you’re on the market to buy, sell, or rent properties, you might not be completely aware of the benefits of hiring a real estate agent. You might even be reluctant to hire one, considering commissions are too high. Also, hearing about the bad reviews some agents get might make you want to take matters into your own hands. But suppose you spare some time to read ...
Entering the world of housing market predictions for 2024 feels a bit like stepping into a rollercoaster ride, with prices soaring and options feeling a tad limited. In November 2023, the median home price in the U.S. hit $434,700, showing a five-month streak of prices climbing higher. After a bit of a wild ride, the average 30-year mortgage rates have ...
During one’s life, chances are one might have to rent, buy, or sell a property at least once. Thus, dealing with a real estate professional is unavoidable and a solution that could actually save time and money. But if you’re relatively new to the industry, you might not know the difference between a real estate agent and a Realtor. Understanding the difference ...