Patricia Moccia is an award-winning, full-service real estate professional with more than 25 years of experience. She has had the opportunity to help many homebuyers find their ideal homes and many sellers obtain top dollar for their homes. Buying or selling a home is one of the largest financial transactions that most people ever undertake, and she is by your side through every step of the process. She is dedicated to providing the best possible professional service and is up-to-date on Real Estate trends and forecasting. Her priorities include quality and control of real estate transactions, follow-up, accessibility and has vast knowledge of local community and marketing conditions. Patricia is an expert relationship builder, a skilled negotiator and a relocation specialist.
Areas of Expertise include:
• Working with Buyers & Sellers in Residential & Commercial Properties in Westchester County, Riverdale and Manhattan
• Luxury Property Specialist
• Working with Lending Institutions, Appraisers and Attorneys Professional Credentials
• New York State Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
• Member of the New York State Association of Realtors, Inc.
• Member of the Westchester County Board of Realtors
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
• Member of "Realtor.com"
• Notary Public, State of New York Awards
• William Raveis Honarary Champion Elite Club 2017
• Weichert Top 200 Sales Associates for 2017
• Weichert Ambassador Club 2014 and 2017
• Weichert Realtors Executive Club 2010-2017
• Weichert Multi-Million Dollar Club for Sales 2008-2017
• Top Agent on Trulia 2014
• NY/CT Regional Award 2015 - New Homes Dollar Volume
• Westchester County Board of Realtors Gold Award for Excellence in Sales 2009 and 2010
• Westchester County Board of Realtors Silver Award for Excellence in Sales 2008 and 2011
• Realtor.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence 2009
• Sales Achievement Award 2005 Education
• BBA, Marketing, Iona College, New Rochelle, NY
• Notary Public, State of New York
1 Palmer Avenue
Scarsdale - NY 10583
Patricia has everything I would hope for.
She provided me with very honest and objective opinions and advise, which is so valuable for home buyers. Besides possessing high integrity, she knows ...
I found Patricia to be a very pleasant lady. She was very helpful followed up with the sale, of the Condo and kept me informed. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
Attention to detail, timely follow through, great communicator, easy to work with are phrases I would use to describe Patricia. She sold my property while working within my strict showing rules. She ...