* Reggie served honorably in the U.S. Air Force for several years with documented achievements. He served longevity overseas and traveled several countries and most of the United States.
* Reggie earned his real estate sales license in 1993 and his Broker's license in 1998.
* Reggie makes personal investments of time and money to help with your real estate needs. Reggie genuinely cares about your home.
* Reggie's strategic marketing plan has a step-by-step process that he follows every time to keep him on track so that he will not miss anything. He truly cares about your home.
* After earning his license in 1993, Reggie joined RE/MAX real estate to become Regional Top 20 in 1995 with less that 2 years in the real estate industry. Reggie received multiple awards, and at the same time he completed his Associate of Arts from Oakland Community College in 1994.
* Reggie has earned several Certifications / Designations as follows:
According to (NAR) National Association of REALTORS:
* (GRI) Graduate REALTORS Institute Designation, "A symbol of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation".
* (MRP) Military Relocation Professional certification, "Real estate professionals who want to work with current and former military service members. The MRP certification program educates REALTORS about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support".
* (SFR) Short-Sale and Foreclosure Resources certification, "The real estate professional can serve as a resource for sellers and buyers in the brokerage of distressed properties. Real estate professionals play an invaluable role in helping homeowners and home buyers navigate these transactions and, as a result, real estate professionals can help contribute to the real estate recovery in their markets".
* (SRS) Seller Representative Specialist Designation, "The premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standard and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by real estate business institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria. It provides comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professional represent the interest of sellers in today's marketplace."
* In 1998, Reggie received his Broker's license after completed all the (NAR) National Association of Realtors and (MAR) Michigan Association of Realtors requirements. In addition, he wanted to be a role model for his children and went on to enroll in college courses and in May 2002 he completed his Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Communications from Rochester University.
* If you are looking for Knowledgeable, Experienced, Honesty, Integrity, and Personal real estate Service, Reggie, broker / owner has them all.
* If your future requires counseling in the sale and / or purchase of real estate, Reggie is highly recommended. CALL! 586-764-5141 or Email: [email protected]
Reggie S. Abbo, Broker/Owner
Licensed since 1993
As a real estate professional, you probably wonder why creating content for real estate agents has anything to do with the job, itself. But companies and agents picking up the routine made it evident that social media marketing and a solid overall web marketing strategy with content can be much more effective than paid advertisements. Well, as an agent, your ...
Before starting a real estate agent career, learn about the pros and cons of being a real estate agent. Weighing the benefits and drawbacks allows you to make smarter decisions about your future profession. A career in real estate may give considerable benefits. It can also provide various problems that must be overcome. It is a career that involves hard labor and ...
Have you ever dreamed about a career with a 6 figure salary? Most people certainly have. What most people haven’t dreamed about, though, is how to get that amount of money. The reason for that might be that the goal seems to be lightyears away from reality, or it’s hard to make a move from the warmth of the comfort zone. Also there are people who are just ...
A first-time home buyer can run into problems. Since there are so many standards, activities, and stages, you might be concerned about making an expensive mistake. First-time home buyers do, however, benefit from several unique advantages intended to entice newcomers to the real estate market. Check the following guide for first-time home buyer programs to help you if ...
To experience a comfortable future, making wise investment decisions is crucial. As we face unsteady economic uncertainties, it’s getting harder to know what path to take in terms of investment. As the digital market continues to grow and evolve, more people are interested in how to buy digital real estate. This type of investment doesn’t require significant ...