· I am Sharon Cotton, REALTOR® and I have lived in Spring Hill, FL since 1993 and have experienced the growth from just a small town into a busy city with many opportunities for Seniors and families alike.
· I am excited to serve your real estate needs. This area has grown rapidly in the last few years and there are many wonderful neighborhoods for the Seniors and growing families.
· I obtained my real estate license in 2016 after many years of following the local real estate market. My husband, Tom, has renovated several houses here and I really enjoy the real estate business. I love working with both sellers and buyers. I will listen to your desires in your next home and guide you in the way that we will have a great working relationship.
· My husband and I love the Nature Coast of Florida and it's many opportunities to enjoy the excellent weather and entertainment opportunities. Being a REALTOR® is about more than just joining professional associations; REALTORS® should be involved in the communities where they work as well. I participate in church activities, reaching out to the needy and less fortunate.
· You can reach me at by phone or text at (352) 573-8829 or email
· I am looking forward to working for you
RE/MAX Marketing Specialists
Cell (352) 537-8829
As the preeminent real estate professional in my community, I am dedicated to providing the finest service available and go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals.
The new year is finally here, and with it, a bevvy of new opportunities to explore in the real estate business. The world of real estate is constantly changing and evolving, and a good realtor needs to constantly keep themselves updated on new marketing strategies for real estate agents. With that in mind, we’ve put together this list of ...
There is a lot to be said for living in Boca Raton FL. Beautiful weather, beautiful beaches and beautiful houses are just a few of the many, many pros of living in this gorgeous city. But, just like any other city, there are a fair few downsides to living here. Housing prices are astronomical, and property crime rate is even higher than the national average. ...
Mary V. has always adored the fairytales her mother used to read before going to bed. Since then, she had been dreaming of her own place to call home, which gradually became smaller and smaller. She left behind the gold-plated palaces and castles of her childhood memories, and now, in her early 20s, she would be more than happy to live in a small cozy one-story house ...
The almighty Credit Score: The banking industry revolves around it. Landlords demand it. And everybody is concerned about their three digits that reveal how well they are doing financially. The FICO® Score and the VantageScore are two systems that measure your creditworthiness. Both can be between 300 and 850. Of course, the higher, the better. Understanding credit ...
What does any real estate agent listed on RealEstateAgent.com appreciate more at homebuyers? Their flexibility and their openness when it comes to exploring the many different types of loans that are available for them. In this article, we will explain how USDA loans work. In fact, Section 502 Single-Family Rural Housing Loans can have two forms. The first one is the ...
When I needed to sell my house, I called Sharon and in less than a week my house sold. She also helped me find my dream home the very next day.
Sharon is a top-notch professional who will treat you ...
Professional, knowledgeable, listed and sold our home in two weeks. Kept us informed of activity on a daily basis.would highly recommend as real estate agent.
very knowledgeable and quick to respond back with any questions great to work with helped with the whole process including finding a good home inspector