Over FORTY YEARS of expert assistance to area homeowners
For over 40 years, area homeowners have come to rely on Todd Sandler for expert assistance in selling their properties. Todd has been involved in over 2,200 real estate transactions from condos to antique homes to new construction.
Among his outstanding professional qualifications are:
BUSINESS ACCOMPLISHMENTS & POSITIONS HELD
- 2015 Randolph Business of the Year Award
- Massachusetts State REALTOR of the Year (1984)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Foreclosure Resale Specialist
- New Construction Specialist (100's of Units Handled)
- Director - Mass. Realtors Charitable Foundation
- Top Agent Network - Verified Member
- Life Member MLS Million Dollar Club
- Realtor Citizenship Award
- 2 Time Realtor Board President
- 2 Time MLS President
- Treasurer - Greater Brockton MLS
- Member - South Shore Realtors
- Corporator - The Bank of Canton
- Member Randolph Design Review By-Law Committee
- Former Town Meeting Member
- Member Randolph Chamber of Commerce
- Former Director - So. Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Jaycees Presidential Award of Honor
- Former President-Randolph Pop Warner Football
- Former Coach-Randolph Pop Warner Football
- Former CPR Instructor-American Heart Association
- Former Board Member-American Cancer Society
- Former Director-South Shore Mental Health Ctr.
- Sponsor - Randolph Youth Sports
Saying that today's world is vastly different from the world most of us grew up in is an understatement. Still, even if we look back 5 or 10 years from now, our daily lives were vastly different then than they are now. That is the result of technological advancements that trickled down into every aspect of our lives. From how we do our jobs to how we look for a home, ...
As a real estate agent, there are a lot of ways to get your name out there. From business cards to billboards and advertisements on search engines, there’s no shortage of marketing tools that you can and should use to your advantage as a real estate professional. Each of these tools can be useful in its own rite, but there’s one tool that you’re ...
If you’re just starting out in the real estate business, you might currently be a bit overwhelmed by everything at your disposal in your new role. There’s so much you need to learn, so many new techniques you can use, and so many new people to meet. The world of real estate is more akin to an ocean than anything else, with all the depth and variety ...
The professional practice of the real estate business as a genuine magician is like being in a relationship. In the beginning, you may be lucky and dazzle your soulmate with your looks and expertise. As a result, you get to close the deal. Then, it’s official: you’re together. But for how long? An excellent suitor and skilled ‘hunter’ can conquer ...
From the perspective of a home buyer, the position of a real estate agent can seem unjustified in its existence. Why in the world would you pay someone 6% commission on the total sale price of your home, just so that they can set up a couple signs in the yard and do some paperwork? On the face of it, it seems utterly preposterous; why not just sell your home without a ...
When it comes to selling real estate the last few years have been somewhat easy. The true test of a real estate professional is how they come through adversity. With interest rising and a buyer with ...
Todd and his team are knowledgeable, he helped us a lot and always available when we have questions. Todd makes the process easy, definitely a right choice.
Todd was an absolute pleasure to work with when selling my condo! He went above and beyond for me no matter what. He was so knowledgeable and was extremely attentive when I explained exactly what I wanted ...