Over FORTY YEARS of expert assistance to area homeowners
For over 40 years, area homeowners have come to rely on Todd Sandler for expert assistance in selling their properties. Todd has been involved in over 2,200 real estate transactions from condos to antique homes to new construction.
Among his outstanding professional qualifications are:
BUSINESS ACCOMPLISHMENTS & POSITIONS HELD
- 2015 Randolph Business of the Year Award
- Massachusetts State REALTOR of the Year (1984)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Foreclosure Resale Specialist
- New Construction Specialist (100's of Units Handled)
- Director - Mass. Realtors Charitable Foundation
- Top Agent Network - Verified Member
- Life Member MLS Million Dollar Club
- Realtor Citizenship Award
- 2 Time Realtor Board President
- 2 Time MLS President
- Treasurer - Greater Brockton MLS
- Member - South Shore Realtors
- Corporator - The Bank of Canton
- Member Randolph Design Review By-Law Committee
- Former Town Meeting Member
- Member Randolph Chamber of Commerce
- Former Director - So. Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Jaycees Presidential Award of Honor
- Former President-Randolph Pop Warner Football
- Former Coach-Randolph Pop Warner Football
- Former CPR Instructor-American Heart Association
- Former Board Member-American Cancer Society
- Former Director-South Shore Mental Health Ctr.
- Sponsor - Randolph Youth Sports
Of all the inventions that changed the real estate game, none have changed it as profoundly and irreversibly as the internet. This technology opened up a world of new possibilities and opportunities for real estate professionals working at every level in the field of real estate. From the lowliest copy room workers to the moguls and brokers at the very top of the ...
At the beginning of 2020, a pandemic swept across the globe. The coronavirus or SARS CoV-2 became public enemy number one due to its unpredictability in spreading and affecting human health. Specialists soon discovered the exponential damage it can exert causing respiratory tract infections, from mild to lethal. As a result of the virus, a series of protective ...
As you are already aware, the global pandemic kicked in 2020 inconsiderately switching up the rules of the game. An unwelcome guest, SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), proved to be a tough opponent. As a result, governments were obliged to implement similar responses in the form of severe restrictions, namely lockdowns, the principle of social distancing, and even tighter health ...
Where is it better to live? Where is living more cost-effective? Where will I have to say hello to everyone I meet? Should I remain in New York City or better move to Jericho 29 miles away? Let our real estate agents help you decide! There are many reasons, pro, and con, for both living in the suburbs or the city. Besides the apparent financial aspects, there is an ...
For decades, the world of finance was an oblique, inaccessible sphere that only those with the proper education and preparation could hope to break into. Hedge funds and investment firms reigned supreme, firmly holding a monopoly on everything even tangentially related to the industry of making money by spending money. This was an era defined by elitist financial ...
Todd and his office helped support our family thru the sale of our lifelong home. He not only was available the first time we started the process - five years ago - but was immediately available again ...
I was so nervous to sell my home, but Todd made the whole experience so easy! He was patient with us and answered all of our questions and concerns thoroughly. He explained every step of the process ...
We give Todd Sandler Five Stars! Signing on with Todd to represent us in the sale of our home was the first step to success!
Todd is a professional real estate agent with excellent communication ...