What you can expect from me:
· Very knowledgeable about local real estate market
· Always available to answer your questions about real estate
activity in your neighborhood
· Member of the Pinehurst/Southern Pines Area Association of Realtors®
· Member of the National Association of Realtors®
· A capable Real Estate Agent with an understanding of Military Moves.
· Eager to assist buyers and sellers in making educated, informed decisions when buying or selling your home with my superior knowledge and attention to all the details.
· Let me help you make this process stress free.
· B.S. Psychology/Minor in Human Resources from University of Maryland University College
· Associates in Arts and Science from Pierce College
· Prior Service Military
· Military Spouse
· Proud Moore County Resident
· Active Member of New Home Baptist Church (Olympians Coach)
· North Carolina Coastal Pines Girl Scouts Troup Co-Leader
· Member of Moore County Schools PTA
How To Use Color Trends To Make Your Home Decor Stand Out In 2023
Your home is a reflection of your personality, and the colors you choose to decorate it will play a crucial role in creating the ambiance and the mood of your living space. As we enter spring, the season of revival and rebirth, it’s the perfect time to start updating your home’s color scheme to keep it fresh, stylish and inviting. In this article, we’ll ...
Best Places To Live In Virginia
When looking for the best places to live in Virginia, you will not be disappointed. Located on the southeastern coast of the United States, Virginia is filled with rich history, natural beauty, and diverse communities. With its close proximity to Washington D.C. and the Atlantic Ocean, Virginia offers a unique blend of urban and rural living that makes it an attractive ...
Content For Real Estate Agents: The Top Strategy For Success In 2023
As a real estate professional, you probably wonder why creating content for real estate agents has anything to do with the job, itself. But companies and agents picking up the routine made it evident that social media marketing and a solid overall web marketing strategy with content can be much more effective than paid advertisements. Well, as an agent, your ...
Pros & Cons Of Being A Real Estate Agent
Before starting a real estate agent career, learn about the pros and cons of being a real estate agent. Weighing the benefits and drawbacks allows you to make smarter decisions about your future profession. A career in real estate may give considerable benefits. It can also provide various problems that must be overcome. It is a career that involves hard labor and ...
Best Paying Jobs In Real Estate
Have you ever dreamed about a career with a 6 figure salary? Most people certainly have. What most people haven’t dreamed about, though, is how to get that amount of money. The reason for that might be that the goal seems to be lightyears away from reality, or it’s hard to make a move from the warmth of the comfort zone. Also there are people who are just ...
The definition of abatement is a reduction of penalties or a tax deduction for individuals or businesses. It can often be accessed upon an overpayment of taxes, if the company or individual receives a tax requirement that is higher than it should be, considering their previous overpay. They can requ ...
Home of 1 to 3 stories with stucco outside and a roof made of red tiles. ...
Record a debit (or other) agent makes for premiums collected, time period for which the policy is paid, and the week of collection or date the premium was paid. In essence, the debit agent, through the collection book, becomes a bookkeeper as well as a salesperson, since at the end of each week the ...
Attachment to a property insurance policy that automatically adjusts its coverage according to the construction cost index in a community. This endorsement is necessary in a property contract to maintain adequate coverage. Otherwise, it is advisable for a policy owner, at time of renewal, to adjust ...