Top producing Realtor serving sellers and buyers in Westport, Weston, Fairfield, Southport, Easton, Trumbull, Norwalk and all of Fairfield County Connecticut since 1984.
Specialties: Single family homes, Luxury properties, New Construction, Condominiums, Seasonal and annual rental homes.
My credentials include the following:
* Recognized as in the Top 5 percent of Coldwell Banker's international network of 92,000 agents
* Quoted as a real estate expert in the Wall Street Journal
* Quoted as a real estate expert in the New York Times
* Listed in Forbes Magazine Top 500 Market Leaders List
* Featured real estate expert on HGTV
* Guest Real Estate Expert on Martha Stewart Radio, "Morning Living" Show on Sirius XM Satellite Radio
* Featured Real Estate Expert Panelist NPR Radio "Fairfield County Focus"
*Member, Connecticut Association of REALTORS Board of Directors
* Weekly Real Estate Market Columnist, "WestportNow.com"
* Real Estate Columnist/blogger for Hearst CT Media as "Real Estate With Judy". Featured in the online editions of The Connecticut Post, Stamford Advocate, Greenwich Time, Danbury News-Times, Fairfield Citizen, Westport-News, Darien News Online, and New Canaan News
* Author, "The Art of Buying or Selling a Home"
* Featured in June 2014 Top Agent Magazine (Eastern Edition) and February 2017 (National Edition)
* Awarded the Five Star Professional Rating from Westchester and Connecticut Magazines in 2012 through 2020.
* State Certified Continuing Education Real Estate Instructor for the Board of REALTORS® on "Social Media and Marketing for Real Estate", and "Best Online Practices for REALTORS®"
Social Media Guru with over 22,000 fans and followers
* President,- Best Agents Online, LLC
How To Use Color Trends To Make Your Home Decor Stand Out In 2023
Your home is a reflection of your personality, and the colors you choose to decorate it will play a crucial role in creating the ambiance and the mood of your living space. As we enter spring, the season of revival and rebirth, it’s the perfect time to start updating your home’s color scheme to keep it fresh, stylish and inviting. In this article, we’ll ...
Best Places To Live In Virginia
When looking for the best places to live in Virginia, you will not be disappointed. Located on the southeastern coast of the United States, Virginia is filled with rich history, natural beauty, and diverse communities. With its close proximity to Washington D.C. and the Atlantic Ocean, Virginia offers a unique blend of urban and rural living that makes it an attractive ...
Content For Real Estate Agents: The Top Strategy For Success In 2023
As a real estate professional, you probably wonder why creating content for real estate agents has anything to do with the job, itself. But companies and agents picking up the routine made it evident that social media marketing and a solid overall web marketing strategy with content can be much more effective than paid advertisements. Well, as an agent, your ...
Pros & Cons Of Being A Real Estate Agent
Before starting a real estate agent career, learn about the pros and cons of being a real estate agent. Weighing the benefits and drawbacks allows you to make smarter decisions about your future profession. A career in real estate may give considerable benefits. It can also provide various problems that must be overcome. It is a career that involves hard labor and ...
Best Paying Jobs In Real Estate
Have you ever dreamed about a career with a 6 figure salary? Most people certainly have. What most people haven’t dreamed about, though, is how to get that amount of money. The reason for that might be that the goal seems to be lightyears away from reality, or it’s hard to make a move from the warmth of the comfort zone. Also there are people who are just ...
The sum of all interest payments to date or over the life of the loan. This is an incomplete measure of the cost of credit to the borrower because it does not include upfront cash payments, and it is not adjusted for the time value of money. ...
Company formed to insure the risks of its parent corporation. Reasons for forming a captive insurance company include: Instances when insurance cannot be purchased from commercial insurance companies for a business risk. In many instances companies within an industry form a joint captive insurance c ...
Statistical projection of future illness, sickness, and disease. ...
Inland marine policy that covers truck drivers for loss or damage to merchandise they haul. The Interstate Commerce Commission requires this coverage for trucks engaged in interstate commerce. ...
Department of Defense triple option managed health care program consisting of three options: Tricare Prime (health maintenance organization), Tricare Extra (preferred provider organization), and Tricare Standard (non-network provider system). This program is designed to coordinate health care betwee ...