For my thirty+ years as a Realtor, I've wanted to provide "Professional Service with a Personal Touch." My goal has always been to help my wonderful clients make this transaction (whether it's buying or selling a home) as trouble-free and as much fun as possible. I love what I do and have been so fortunate over the years to work with so many remarkable people. I hope that my expertise and experience will always enable me to advise my clients toward the best way to accomplish their goals. Whether I'm helping a client FIND their perfect home, or helping my client SELL their home ~ it's a privilege and an honor to walk this journey with them. Whether it's a waterfront mansion, a first-time home, a weekend home or investment property, my clients deserve the same commitment. My business is built on the referrals of friends and past clients. I appreciate them so very much and will always provide them with the professional service they deserve.
You have my promise to deliver the highest level of service possible, treating you always with the utmost professionalism, respect and integrity. My goal is for your transaction to be a smooth one and for you to be included and informed every step along the way to a successful settlement. Please consider me your Real Estate resource and your local Real Estate Connection. We are a team and we will accomplish our goal together!
* A trusted resource for answers about the entire process
* Assistance with preparing your home for the market, including recommendations for vendors
* Professional home staging, when needed, and professional photography
* A thorough Market Analysis to determine current market value of your home
* State-of-the-art technology and Global Internet exposure
* Professional marketing tools and printed materials
* Continued Feedback from scheduled showings
* Strong negotiation of contract details with your Buyer
* Continual Follow-up on Buyers' loan process, inspections, etc.
* Support through to the settlement date and beyond
* A trusted resource for information about the entire purchasing process
* Exceptional knowledge of communities, neighborhoods and comparable recent sales
* Initial contact with mortgage lender to determine qualifying and price range
* A customized home search, with daily updates on all new listings and price changes
* Previewing of all homes that are potential choices
* Negotiating a contract with the best possible terms
* Assistance with home inspections and selection of Title company ~ keeping within time limits required by the contract
* Full support until the date of settlement and beyond.
It’s hard to understand the struggles and the demands of the real estate industry when you are outside of it. When was the last time you’ve been told that you are so lucky to have such a flexible schedule as a real estate agent? We both know that is an understatement because, in reality, finding balance in life while working as a real estate agent is more ...
There’s a lot to be said for living in a small town. While they may not have the glitz and glamour of metropolitan megacities, small towns have a lot of perks that may not be immediately apparent but are very attractive none theless. While there’s plenty to be said for living in a big city, (some prefer it) it isn’t for everyone. If you’re ...
This is it. For the past weeks or months, every day has been at least partially spent thinking of, preparing for or planning this fateful day. You’ve laboured long and hard to make sure it comes without incident, and now all your hard work is finally going to pay off. What is this day, you ask? It’s closing day, baby. Now, there’s still a lot ...
So, you’re thinking of making the city of Clermont your new home. We get it; there are a lot of reasons why you might want to live here! With its beautiful weather, long list of attractions, gorgeous surroundings and exceptionally healthy job market, you’d be forgiven for thinking it’s about as close to being heaven on earth as we can get! But this ...
Homeownership is a big step forward from living as a tenant and moving from one place to another. At some point, we all get tired of renting, and we decide it is time to become our own boss and find a stable place we can call home. Buying your first home is a great achievement, but the process does have its difficulties. A home purchase is strongly connected with the ...