For my thirty+ years as a Realtor, I've wanted to provide "Professional Service with a Personal Touch." My goal has always been to help my wonderful clients make this transaction (whether it's buying or selling a home) as trouble-free and as much fun as possible. I love what I do and have been so fortunate over the years to work with so many remarkable people. I hope that my expertise and experience will always enable me to advise my clients toward the best way to accomplish their goals. Whether I'm helping a client FIND their perfect home, or helping my client SELL their home ~ it's a privilege and an honor to walk this journey with them. Whether it's a waterfront mansion, a first-time home, a weekend home or investment property, my clients deserve the same commitment. My business is built on the referrals of friends and past clients. I appreciate them so very much and will always provide them with the professional service they deserve.
You have my promise to deliver the highest level of service possible, treating you always with the utmost professionalism, respect and integrity. My goal is for your transaction to be a smooth one and for you to be included and informed every step along the way to a successful settlement. Please consider me your Real Estate resource and your local Real Estate Connection. We are a team and we will accomplish our goal together!
* A trusted resource for answers about the entire process
* Assistance with preparing your home for the market, including recommendations for vendors
* Professional home staging, when needed, and professional photography
* A thorough Market Analysis to determine current market value of your home
* State-of-the-art technology and Global Internet exposure
* Professional marketing tools and printed materials
* Continued Feedback from scheduled showings
* Strong negotiation of contract details with your Buyer
* Continual Follow-up on Buyers' loan process, inspections, etc.
* Support through to the settlement date and beyond
* A trusted resource for information about the entire purchasing process
* Exceptional knowledge of communities, neighborhoods and comparable recent sales
* Initial contact with mortgage lender to determine qualifying and price range
* A customized home search, with daily updates on all new listings and price changes
* Previewing of all homes that are potential choices
* Negotiating a contract with the best possible terms
* Assistance with home inspections and selection of Title company ~ keeping within time limits required by the contract
* Full support until the date of settlement and beyond.
3 Church Cir , Annapolis - MD 21401
Get in touch with Patti Moriarty.
It’s moving time, and the heart of the home you’re trying to sell looks like a torn-out page from a 50s magazine. Or worse: it’s not even retro, it just looks unacceptably worn down and old. Selling a house with an outdated kitchen can be challenging because, after all, the kitchen really is the heart of the home, and a stylish kitchen space can attract ...
Are you ready to spruce up your living space? Look no further than the latest home renovation trends in 2023! From sleek and modern to rustic and cozy. There are endless home renovation ideas to make your home feel brand new. Whether you’re tackling a full-scale remodel or looking to make a few updates, these trends will have you inspired to create your dream home. ...
The history of our economy is cyclical. For this reason, we must focus on past instances of recession explained to understand the current dire straits the US economy is facing. The present article will shed light on the causes and effects of recession throughout our history and the various effects of recession on business. We can’t discuss recession without ...