For my thirty+ years as a Realtor, I've wanted to provide "Professional Service with a Personal Touch." My goal has always been to help my wonderful clients make this transaction (whether it's buying or selling a home) as trouble-free and as much fun as possible. I love what I do and have been so fortunate over the years to work with so many remarkable people. I hope that my expertise and experience will always enable me to advise my clients toward the best way to accomplish their goals. Whether I'm helping a client FIND their perfect home, or helping my client SELL their home ~ it's a privilege and an honor to walk this journey with them. Whether it's a waterfront mansion, a first-time home, a weekend home or investment property, my clients deserve the same commitment. My business is built on the referrals of friends and past clients. I appreciate them so very much and will always provide them with the professional service they deserve.
You have my promise to deliver the highest level of service possible, treating you always with the utmost professionalism, respect and integrity. My goal is for your transaction to be a smooth one and for you to be included and informed every step along the way to a successful settlement. Please consider me your Real Estate resource and your local Real Estate Connection. We are a team and we will accomplish our goal together!
* A trusted resource for answers about the entire process
* Assistance with preparing your home for the market, including recommendations for vendors
* Professional home staging, when needed, and professional photography
* A thorough Market Analysis to determine current market value of your home
* State-of-the-art technology and Global Internet exposure
* Professional marketing tools and printed materials
* Continued Feedback from scheduled showings
* Strong negotiation of contract details with your Buyer
* Continual Follow-up on Buyers' loan process, inspections, etc.
* Support through to the settlement date and beyond
* A trusted resource for information about the entire purchasing process
* Exceptional knowledge of communities, neighborhoods and comparable recent sales
* Initial contact with mortgage lender to determine qualifying and price range
* A customized home search, with daily updates on all new listings and price changes
* Previewing of all homes that are potential choices
* Negotiating a contract with the best possible terms
* Assistance with home inspections and selection of Title company ~ keeping within time limits required by the contract
* Full support until the date of settlement and beyond.
Houston is the fourth-largest city in the United States. It has shown steady growth and development, as well as a diverse economy and relatively low unemployment rates. It is one of the best destinations for long-term real estate investment or a job in this sphere. It offers an excellent quality of life, highly-developed infrastructure, and many career opportunities. So ...
The real estate industry has changed a lot over the past few years. Looking at what real estate was and meant over 30 years ago and what it means now, we will see visible changes. The era of technology and modernization has stepped up this field. If we look at the tools real estate agents use nowadays, we can observe a change in modernization and adaptability to the ...
Do you remember the first impression you had when you bought your house? Maybe the wall color in the bedroom stood out or some weird tiling choices. When it comes to home buyers, interior design choices can attract them or send them running. Many things make or break a sale, and a homeowner who’s putting their home on the market will only benefit from knowing what ...
Selling your house is a challenging decision to make. Giving up the place you’ve made life-long memories is emotionally consuming. But you might need a bigger home or want to relocate to a new city. Thus going through the selling process is unavoidable. First time selling a house? There are several aspects you should consider. You need information about the local ...
Living in a society based on consumerism, we are used to everything we buy being in perfect shape. We send back articles of clothing that don’t fit instead of altering them at a sewist; We return an appliance if it has a visible scratch; We go back to the store to return a product that doesn’t fit our expectations even if we purchased it ourselves from the ...