For my thirty+ years as a Realtor, I've wanted to provide "Professional Service with a Personal Touch." My goal has always been to help my wonderful clients make this transaction (whether it's buying or selling a home) as trouble-free and as much fun as possible. I love what I do and have been so fortunate over the years to work with so many remarkable people. I hope that my expertise and experience will always enable me to advise my clients toward the best way to accomplish their goals. Whether I'm helping a client FIND their perfect home, or helping my client SELL their home ~ it's a privilege and an honor to walk this journey with them. Whether it's a waterfront mansion, a first-time home, a weekend home or investment property, my clients deserve the same commitment. My business is built on the referrals of friends and past clients. I appreciate them so very much and will always provide them with the professional service they deserve.
You have my promise to deliver the highest level of service possible, treating you always with the utmost professionalism, respect and integrity. My goal is for your transaction to be a smooth one and for you to be included and informed every step along the way to a successful settlement. Please consider me your Real Estate resource and your local Real Estate Connection. We are a team and we will accomplish our goal together!
* A trusted resource for answers about the entire process
* Assistance with preparing your home for the market, including recommendations for vendors
* Professional home staging, when needed, and professional photography
* A thorough Market Analysis to determine current market value of your home
* State-of-the-art technology and Global Internet exposure
* Professional marketing tools and printed materials
* Continued Feedback from scheduled showings
* Strong negotiation of contract details with your Buyer
* Continual Follow-up on Buyers' loan process, inspections, etc.
* Support through to the settlement date and beyond
* A trusted resource for information about the entire purchasing process
* Exceptional knowledge of communities, neighborhoods and comparable recent sales
* Initial contact with mortgage lender to determine qualifying and price range
* A customized home search, with daily updates on all new listings and price changes
* Previewing of all homes that are potential choices
* Negotiating a contract with the best possible terms
* Assistance with home inspections and selection of Title company ~ keeping within time limits required by the contract
* Full support until the date of settlement and beyond.
Where is it better to live? Where is living more cost-effective? Where will I have to say hello to everyone I meet? Should I remain in New York City or better move to Jericho 29 miles away? Let our real estate agents help you decide! There are many reasons, pro, and con, for both living in the suburbs or the city. Besides the apparent financial aspects, ...
For decades, the world of finance was an oblique, inaccessible sphere that only those with the proper education and preparation could hope to break into. Hedge funds and investment firms reigned supreme, firmly holding a monopoly on everything even tangentially related to the industry of making money by spending money. This was an era defined by elitist financial ...
When you work in real estate, there are times when you’ve got to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. With a good marketing strategy and some clever advertising you can get work by just sitting back and waiting for it to come to you, but this isn’t always going to pay the bills. In instances like these, you’ve got to go out and round up some ...
For real estate agents working in the sphere today, there’s no denying that marketing is a key part of becoming successful. In order to sell real estate, you’re going to need to get your name out in the sphere. It doesn’t matter how highly developed your other skills are, without a solid marketing strategy you won’t go far. With the arrival of ...
The online environment is growing, and with so many people surfing the internet, many businesses seize the opportunity to market themselves on the internet. It’s not just big companies that leverage the benefits of digital marketing but also independent agents such as realtors. In a post-pandemic era, the real estate market of 2021 looks more promising than ever ...