For my thirty+ years as a Realtor, I've wanted to provide "Professional Service with a Personal Touch." My goal has always been to help my wonderful clients make this transaction (whether it's buying or selling a home) as trouble-free and as much fun as possible. I love what I do and have been so fortunate over the years to work with so many remarkable people. I hope that my expertise and experience will always enable me to advise my clients toward the best way to accomplish their goals. Whether I'm helping a client FIND their perfect home, or helping my client SELL their home ~ it's a privilege and an honor to walk this journey with them. Whether it's a waterfront mansion, a first-time home, a weekend home or investment property, my clients deserve the same commitment. My business is built on the referrals of friends and past clients. I appreciate them so very much and will always provide them with the professional service they deserve.
You have my promise to deliver the highest level of service possible, treating you always with the utmost professionalism, respect and integrity. My goal is for your transaction to be a smooth one and for you to be included and informed every step along the way to a successful settlement. Please consider me your Real Estate resource and your local Real Estate Connection. We are a team and we will accomplish our goal together!
* A trusted resource for answers about the entire process
* Assistance with preparing your home for the market, including recommendations for vendors
* Professional home staging, when needed, and professional photography
* A thorough Market Analysis to determine current market value of your home
* State-of-the-art technology and Global Internet exposure
* Professional marketing tools and printed materials
* Continued Feedback from scheduled showings
* Strong negotiation of contract details with your Buyer
* Continual Follow-up on Buyers' loan process, inspections, etc.
* Support through to the settlement date and beyond
* A trusted resource for information about the entire purchasing process
* Exceptional knowledge of communities, neighborhoods and comparable recent sales
* Initial contact with mortgage lender to determine qualifying and price range
* A customized home search, with daily updates on all new listings and price changes
* Previewing of all homes that are potential choices
* Negotiating a contract with the best possible terms
* Assistance with home inspections and selection of Title company ~ keeping within time limits required by the contract
* Full support until the date of settlement and beyond.
If you live in a residential neighborhood, there’s a good chance that you’ve had to deal with neighbors who don’t respect your privacy. Whether they’re peering through a pair of binoculars surveilling your Sunday afternoon barbeque or dropping by unannounced to “see how you’re doing”, these unpleasant individuals are the bane of ...
To those of us who’ve gone through the process of moving, it’s no secret that moving can be a hassle and a half, between the stress and substantial financial investments. We usually decide to relocate for various reasons, such as a brand new workplace, the prospect of a brighter future, climate changes, or even the global pandemic. COVID-19 made ...
More than ever, the past dictates our future. The twenty-first century must face the dramatic repercussions of our past heritage concerning environmental issues. We foolishly exposed our planet to threats and insecurity. In practice, we do lots of harm to our immediate environment, and we should pay more attention to do’s and don’ts in nature. Humankind has ...
Phrases like “Alexa, turn on the AC!”, “Alexa, dim lights!”, “Alexa, open the front door!” or “Alexa, cook mac&cheese!” are becoming a regular in US households. Well, maybe not the last but it won’t be long till that becomes a reality as well. Having the ability to tell your home what to do has been a fantasy ...
Of all the inventions that changed the real estate game, none have changed it as profoundly and irreversibly as the internet. This technology opened up a world of new possibilities and opportunities for real estate professionals working at every level in the field of real estate. From the lowliest copy room workers to the moguls and brokers at the very top of the ...