For my thirty+ years as a Realtor, I've wanted to provide "Professional Service with a Personal Touch." My goal has always been to help my wonderful clients make this transaction (whether it's buying or selling a home) as trouble-free and as much fun as possible. I love what I do and have been so fortunate over the years to work with so many remarkable people. I hope that my expertise and experience will always enable me to advise my clients toward the best way to accomplish their goals. Whether I'm helping a client FIND their perfect home, or helping my client SELL their home ~ it's a privilege and an honor to walk this journey with them. Whether it's a waterfront mansion, a first-time home, a weekend home or investment property, my clients deserve the same commitment. My business is built on the referrals of friends and past clients. I appreciate them so very much and will always provide them with the professional service they deserve.
You have my promise to deliver the highest level of service possible, treating you always with the utmost professionalism, respect and integrity. My goal is for your transaction to be a smooth one and for you to be included and informed every step along the way to a successful settlement. Please consider me your Real Estate resource and your local Real Estate Connection. We are a team and we will accomplish our goal together!
* A trusted resource for answers about the entire process
* Assistance with preparing your home for the market, including recommendations for vendors
* Professional home staging, when needed, and professional photography
* A thorough Market Analysis to determine current market value of your home
* State-of-the-art technology and Global Internet exposure
* Professional marketing tools and printed materials
* Continued Feedback from scheduled showings
* Strong negotiation of contract details with your Buyer
* Continual Follow-up on Buyers' loan process, inspections, etc.
* Support through to the settlement date and beyond
* A trusted resource for information about the entire purchasing process
* Exceptional knowledge of communities, neighborhoods and comparable recent sales
* Initial contact with mortgage lender to determine qualifying and price range
* A customized home search, with daily updates on all new listings and price changes
* Previewing of all homes that are potential choices
* Negotiating a contract with the best possible terms
* Assistance with home inspections and selection of Title company ~ keeping within time limits required by the contract
* Full support until the date of settlement and beyond.
Living in a big city is great in many ways. You have unlimited access to different business and job opportunities, and it can never get too monotonous or boring. Big cities never sleep. There is always movement and activity. There is always something to do, and a fast-paced environment requires you to be on your feet all the time if you want to keep up the pace. The ...
When you begin to toy with the idea of relocating to a new city, no matter how many cities are initially on your list of potential new homes, there is always one that comes out triumphantly in the end. That is the city that fits your family’s lifestyle the best and meets all your expectations for a new hometown. A place where you and your family will fit in, ...
Buying a home has always been one of the most important financial decisions we had to make as we worked our way up on the social ladder. It is a decision that is not taken lightly and for some people, it can be stressful, but exciting as well. The unique feeling you get when you reach the doorstep of your own home is unmatched and you get a genuine sense of ...
There are a lot of cities on Florida’s Gulf Coast. In the panhandle, the city of Pensacola is known for its historic air base, as well as being a surprisingly affordable place to live. Further down the coast, the city of Tampa has gained a reputation as one of Florida’s most attractive young metropolitan cities, experiencing rapid population growth in recent ...
As a realtor, there are a lot of different areas of your job that you need to focus on to put food on the table. You need to know how to gauge a buyer’s interest, in order to ascertain how interested they are in your listing. You need to establish trust between you and your clients, so they know you’re worthy of their business. It’s also important to ...