Board And Batten

Definition of "Board and batten"

Kind of siding for wood frame houses where the joints in the usually vertical siding are covered by narrow strips of wood called battens. The battens are nailed over the joints.

Search Real Estate Glossary

Related Real Estate Glossary terms

Related Real Estate FAQ