What If The Computer I Want To Insure Is Homemade Or Custom-built?

Answer for "What if the computer I want to insure is homemade or custom-built?"

Phillipa  Criswell real estate agent
  Decker Bullock Sotheby's International Realty

Insurance will cover any homemade or custom-built system, but you will need to have proof of ownership of each of the individual parts within the computer to file a claim.


Need help from a real estate agent?

Buy Sell Rent

I agree to receive FREE real estate advice.

Are you a realtor and want to become a member?

Residential Rental Commercial

I agree to receive FREE real estate advice.


Have a question or comment? We're here to help.


*** Your email address will remain confidential.

Related Insurance Questions


Related Insurance Glossary Terms