Definition of "Sprinkler system"

Roy Minieri real estate agent
Roy Minieri, Real Estate Agent Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - East Brunswick

In-ground watering system generally controlled by a digital timer that waters the grass and shrubbery of a property.

Have a question or comment?
We're here to help.

*** Your email address will remain confidential.


Popular Real Estate Terms

Popular Real Estate Questions