What Is The Population Of Gulf Breeze Florida?

Definition of "What is the population of Gulf Breeze Florida?"

Benjamin  Wright real estate agent

Written by

Benjamin Wrightelite badge icon

Compass Florida, LLC

For a coastal city that works as a suburb for Pensacola, FL, the city of Gulf Breeze, Florida is a breeze for those that want to enjoy a great holiday like living all year long. With a population of approximately 7,000 residents, the city is rather small but this fact does not limit the access to astounding amenities and it also makes Gulf Breeze, FL a good place to live for those that want to enjoy a more peaceful environment in Florida. Relocating is easy breezy with the help of our real estate agents in Gulf Breeze FL and your family will be safer than in other cities nearby.

Demographics of Gulf Breeze, FL

As during the last decade the city experienced an increase in population of 22.51%, with an average year-to-year growth of 2.5% there is continuous development happening in Gulf Breeze, Florida. This increase happened because of the combination of growing nativity statistics as well as relocating new residents from the US as well as Europe. Many new residents who are looking for a peaceful place in the Sunshine State decide to come here and enjoy the great attractions available.

Racial Diversity

  • Caucasian - 93.8%
  • Hispanic - 2.6%
  • Asian - 1.4%
  • Two or more races - 1.2%
  • Native American - 0.5%
  • African American - 0.3%
  • Other races - 0.2%

The population of Gulf Breeze, Florida is slightly older than Florida’s median age, at the age of 47.4 out of which 34.5% belong to the +55 age group. Seniors in Gulf Breeze are able to access many assisted living facilities available as well as quality health care programs. In regards to their sexual apartenence, 51% of the population is male while the other 49% is female. As the city is spread across 24 miles, the density for the population of Gulf Breeze, Florida is 1,508 residents per square mile.


Need help as a:

I'm interested to:


I work in:

Reach out to the local professionals for help
I agree to receive FREE real estate advice.

Agents, get listed in your area. Sign up Now!

Here's what you'll get:

1. Full zipcodes coverage for the city of your choice for 3 months

2. The ability to reach a wider audience

3. No annual contract and no hidden fees

4. Live customer support/No robo calls

$75 - Any City - 3 Months Coverage
loader gif

Please wait ...

I agree to receive FREE real estate advice
I agree with Terms & Conditions and Section 5-5.9.

image of a real estate dictionary page

Have a question or comment?

We're here to help.

*** Your email address will remain confidential.


Popular Real Estate Questions

Popular Real Estate Glossary Terms

Region or locality that assesses real estate taxes on the properties located within its borders. Frequently, the local county or city is the property taxing jurisdiction which is empowered, ...

Amount subject to depreciation, which equals the initial cost less the estimated salvage value. ...

Covering on the top exterior of a window. ...

Long, wide piece of lumber having a minimum width of 8 inches with a minimum thickness of 1 inch for hardwood and 2 to 4 inches for softwood. ...

A roof having two slopes on each side. The second slope is longer than the first part of the roof and extremely steep. ...

Mortgage banker is the person or business that originates mortgages and receives payments. The mortgage banker typically sells these mortgages to investors and obtains service fees for the ...

The person to receive the benefits of a trust when distribution occurs. Secondary beneficiaries may be nominated if the primary beneficiary predeceased the trust distribution. The ...

Storing or keeping something such as an expansion tank holding hot water. ...

Builder's ten-year guarantee that their workmanship, materials, and construction are up to established standards. The HOW provides reimbursement for the cost of remedying specified defects. ...