Located in Northern Texas, the city of Frisco is split between Collin and Denton counties and belongs to the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Realtors in Frisco TX have their hands full because of the city’s astronomical population growth. Having grown by 91.95% since 2010, this growth managed to surpass the population increase between 2000 and 2010. But just so you get an idea, in 2000, Frisco’s population was short of 34,000, and it now reached 224,000. Now that’s some growth.
Housing Market in Frisco, Texas
Based on the population growth mentioned above, real estate agents in Frisco TX worked together to ensure that all the new residents found a house that they could call home. This accelerated growth impacted the real estate market in the city and transformed it into a solid Seller’s market. From this, realtors in Frisco TX know that there are too many clients interested in the relatively limited inventory of houses on the market. Because of this, sellers can turn into tough negotiators because they know that there are interested parties on the market. Some of the best real estate agents in Frisco TX will apply their experiences accumulated over years in the business to ensure the price remains right, both for you and for the local market. However, this ongoing trend did lead the median home value in Frisco, TX, to $478,000.
Just so you get a better understanding of the city’s real estate market, realtors in Frisco TX told us that only a handful of homes exceed $860,000 (7.2%), while 47% are priced between $345,000 and $573,000. Despite the relatively high housing prices, 71% of Frisco residents own their homes, leaving the remaining 29% to pay monthly rents that average at $2,500. Because of the city’s high growth rate, around 73% of homes were built since 2000, and over 75% of all housing are single-family homes to maintain the city’s suburban atmosphere.
Job Market in Frisco, Texas
Looking back at the city’s median home value, the local real estate agents in Frisco TX want you to focus on the city’s median household income. While currently around $127,000, Frisco’s income is far above the country’s and even higher than Texas’. This comes from an administration that focuses on its residents and tries to improve their quality of life. The local realtors in Frisco TX know that quality education is a significant factor of influence when it comes to the resident’s life, but let’s look at the other industries and see how they stand.
Based on the previous sentence, it wasn’t a surprise for us when real estate agents in Frisco TX told us that the Professional, Scientific, and Technical Industry employs the biggest number of employees in the city. When it comes to the highest paying industries, they are Mining, Quarrying, Oil, and Gas Extraction Industries, with a median earning of $124,000. From the perspective of occupations, the most common occupation based on realtors in Frisco TX is management occupations. Considering the paid income, however, the highest paying occupation is also Management Occupations with median earnings of $113,000.
Living in Frisco, Texas
Based on everything mentioned above and what local real estate agents in Frisco TX told us, we know that life in this beautiful Dallas suburb is good. The city of Frisco, Texas, is considered the 7th best place for public schools in Texas, so there’s no need to worry about your child’s education. It is also the 5th best suburb to live and raise a family in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Safety ratings are also much higher than other cities of similar size or cities surrounding it. Realtors in Frisco TX are struggling to find any reason for which people might be deterred from relocating to their city. Well, there is one thing, but those who live there are hardly bothered by it because they understand that a good quality of life comes at a cost. That thing is the city’s cost of living. While real estate agents in Frisco TX know that the difference between the Texas cost of living and their city’s is at about 20%, they have a better understanding of how these calculations are done. Contact some of the best realtors in Frisco TX and they can tell you more about it.
Things to know about Frisco Texas:
Is Frisco TX A good place to live?
What is the cost of living in frisco tx?
What is Frisco TX known for?
What is the average income in Frisco Texas?
Is Frisco TX a safe city?
Is it a good time to buy a house in Frisco TX?
How are the schools in Frisco TX?